Addie has been trying out a lot of sports. This past fall she did soccer but preferred looking at the crowd over kicking the ball. Then this winter she tried ice skating and didn't like that much. Then she told me she didn't want to ice skate she wanted to play hockey. So I got her hockey skates, pink laces and pink tape for her stick and off she went to hockey lessons. She didn't like that much either and I have to say I was a bit frustrated at this point.
But then I changed the way I look at it and I think its good that she's willing to try things and I hope she tries every sport and activity so that she finds what she likes and enjoys the search along the way. She is currently doing ballet and swimming. She is very brave about swimming since its a tough class, the water is cold and they do the lesson in deep water so they have to learn to truly "swim" The first class she even jumped off the diving board!
I'm proud of her no matter what and I look forward to her trying more things, maybe next winter I might have her take Highland Dancing. She saw it on tv and again last summer at a Chelsea festival so she's showing interest!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment