Braden lost his first tooth last week. Easter weekend we discovered it was loose but it wasn’t until weeks later that it fell out when he was brushing his teeth. He put it next to his bed in a little box and received 4 quarters from the tooth fairy. He asked me a lot of technical questions about the tooth fairy and I wasn’t prepared for them but I muddled through it and managed to describe that the tooth fairy is like cats and can see in the dark. Additionally I said that the reason the tooth fairy collects the teeth is to build teeth towers! Five days after losing his first tooth Braden lost his second tooth so he now has the bottom front two missing. I was also told at this last dentist appointment that he has two of his 6 year molars!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment