Braden’s birthday was a fantastic pirate party with both friends and family. He chose to only have boys at his party and only his close boyfriends. He calls his friends boyfriends which is really funny to Brian and I but in his literal mind it does make sense! I made a pirate cake which turned out great, I’m getting better each time making these cake creations. The boys went on an outdoor treasure hunt following the clues as they went along. The treasure revealed the boys treat bags filled with pirate gear: hats, eyepatches, swords, jewelry, coins, candy, and a bunch of other toys! Braden is still talking about how fun his birthday party was which makes every bit of work worth it for me.
| Pirates |
![]() |
| Birthday Boy! |
| Very excited about his new gifts (Addie in the background sleeping through it all) |

No comments:
Post a Comment