Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Ants in my Pants
Today at playgroup the kids were riding bikes outside and I noticed Braden and Addie and some of their friends staring intently at the ground. I guessed that they had found some bugs. My kids love studying bugs. When they came walking back to the garage they were all talking at once. I asked them if they were looking at bugs and they said yeah, ants. Addie came up the driveway to me and said yes, look at my friends and there she was covered in little tiny ants, there were a lot, 30 or so covering her arms and front of her shirt. She told me her friends were itchy so I told her they needed to be put back on the ground. I brushed her off and told her to leave the bugs in their homes and don’t disturb them next time. I don’t mind most bugs but I really don’t want to be picking those pincher bugs or centipedes off of her, those I don’t like so much!! Addie is always good for a daily surprise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment