Addie finally got her hands on my makeup bag. I knew it was only a matter of time because she intently watches me put on makeup and I can tell she’s curious. I was on the phone making appointments and realized I could no longer hear her playing in the next room. I heard her upstairs and knew already she was into something. I went into my room and she was sitting on the floor with my makeup spread around her. She had uncapped the chapstick, two mascaras, and lipgloss and proceeded to apply them to her face, hands and the floor. There is never a dull day in our house with Addie around.
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Glamorous Addie
Addie finally got her hands on my makeup bag. I knew it was only a matter of time because she intently watches me put on makeup and I can tell she’s curious. I was on the phone making appointments and realized I could no longer hear her playing in the next room. I heard her upstairs and knew already she was into something. I went into my room and she was sitting on the floor with my makeup spread around her. She had uncapped the chapstick, two mascaras, and lipgloss and proceeded to apply them to her face, hands and the floor. There is never a dull day in our house with Addie around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment