Thought I better keep up with my blog, I am trying real hard to maintain my promise to do this! The kids and I are very busy with the usual activities and I feel like everyday is constant cleaning of messes, toys and meals but overall there's a lot of laughs. The kids have been really fun lately, they play so well together and make each other laugh hysterically. Addie is talking so much and her voice is really cute, she's like a little actress, very expressive! Braden has shown a lot of growth from preschool; he's singing songs, counting, and identifying letters. His level of play has also changed, he will put legos together and is very creative acting out different scenarios with his construction vehicles. Both kids are really into dress up!


Addison loves shoes, anyone's that she can manage to put on herself!
We attended Kennedy's birthday party at Extreme Bounce Zone in Dexter, I've never seen the kids have more fun, Braden was so sad to leave. I guess we'll be going back soon!

Recently we took a trip to a local dairy farm. Braden had fun but I think Addison could've moved in. She loves animals especially farm animals and the cows were her absolute favorite.


No comments:
Post a Comment